To busy to keep up with all the blog posts Global Shapers alumni have been publishing? Don’t worry, we got you covered! Here’s an overview of some the great posts that were published in Q1 of 2016.
Take a cup of coffee, sit back and relax and catch up on some of the posts you may have been missing:
- Rameshwari Bhoyar shares how Global Shapers inspired her to start the Bright Ideas Generation in the GEC.
- Bart Koopman from The Netherlands blogs about how the Global Shapers effect will last even though the face-2-face program is over.
- Serena reflects on the tools that were created in the #engage our talents work flow group.
- Hannah Senior shares how her career within Arcadis has accelerated since the program
- Alex Szumski shares his Global Shapers story and would like to encourage everybody to apply for next year’s program.
- In her blogpost Cary Ellmers shares what it was like to be a team captain during the face-to-face program.
Want to read more personal experiences of Global Shapers? In our blog archive you can find all the posts published by our Alumni Global Shapers from 4 different generations.