All ARCADIS shareholders are invited to join the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) which will take place on Monday 25 April 2016 at 2pm at the Gustav Mahlerlaan 10 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in the offices of ABN AMRO.
If you are not able to join the AGMS, we invite to vote electronically, or you can ask an attorney to vote on your behalf in the AGMS via the Power of Attorney form (proxy).
Register to join the AGMS
If you would like to join the AGMS, you have to register prior to the meeting
- To register, please enter Equate Plus to confirm you attendance
- You will receive an entrance ticket by email or mail
- Please register before April 15th.
Further details about the AGMS and agenda of the AGMS can be found at this page. Attending the AGMS will be at your own expense.
Cast your vote electronically
If you are not able to attend the AGMS, you can exercise your vote by using e-voting
- Please go to www.abnamro.com/evoting
- Select ARCADIS N.V. from the list of forthcoming general meetings
- Choose to electronically vote
The requested Position Statement can be downloaded from EquatePlus
(go to Document Library -> Statements -> Current Statement).
Let someone vote for you in the AGMS
If you are not able to attend the AGMS, a third person can vote on your behalf in the AGMS
- Go to this page and scroll to the bottom
- Please find the Power of Attorney form under ‘Downloads’
- Fill out the form and hand it over to a third person who has registered for the AGMS
Fore more information on the AGMS, please visit this page.