Good news, the activation and adjustment process of your EquatePlus account have been simplified for participants who registered after 25th of May. New participant you can enroll and activate your EquatePlus account online without having to receive a password letter by mail.
There is also a change for existing participants, you can request a new password online in case you are in need of a new password. To do this, fill in your user ID in the EquatePlus screen and then follow the instructions.
Please not, you can only make changes and activate your account during the following open periods:
- 1st – 23rd of March 2017
- 1st- 23rd of June 2017
- 1st – 23rd of September 2017
- 1st – 23rd of December 2017
The steps you need to take as new participant:
- Go to www.equateplus.com
- On the login page, enter your user ID provided above.
- Identify yourself by entering your business email address and your date of birth.
- Once successfully logged in you will be shown a task which already allows you to enroll and enter your salary deduction amount for the Global Share plan during designated open enrollment.
After you have enrolled in the GSP you will automatically receive your password by post. For security reasons, your password will be sent by post to your home address. If you have not received the letter with your password within two weeks, please contact the Equatex Customer Service Centre.