Good news, you can officially enroll online for the Global Share Plan in EquatePlus without having received your password letter by post. You can enroll immediately after you’ve received your UserID e-mail for Equatex. Please make sure that you do enroll before June 23rd 2017.
As existing participant you can request a new password online. To do this, fill in your user ID in the EquatePlus screen and then follow the instructions.
Please note, you can only make changes and activate your account during the following open periods:
- 1st – 23rd of March 2017
- 1st – 23rd of June 2017
- 1st – 23rd of September 2017
- 1st – 23rd of December 2017
The steps you need to take as new participant:
- Go to www.equateplus.com
- On the login page, enter your user ID provided above.
- Identify yourself by entering your business email address and your date of birth.
- Once successfully logged in you will be shown a task which already allows you to enroll and enter your salary deduction amount for the Global Share plan during designated open enrollment.
After you have enrolled in the GSP you will automatically receive your password by post. For security reasons, your password will be sent by post to your home address. If you have not received the letter with your password within two weeks, please contact the Equatex Customer Service Centre.